Jumat, 26 Agustus 2016

Sweet 21

Hello 21!
I would like to thank you to all of  you for wishes, gifts and cakes that i received on my birthday this year. Also thank you for my family, my best friends that always suporting me year by the year, so lucky to have parents, brothers and best friends like you. Thank you God for give me a beautiful life until now. So many things that I get last year in career and lecture, I learn how difficult worked and college at the same time. Many times that I sacrificed for my career and college, but I now I very happy and proud by myself for all. It's beautiful at the end.

This year I want better at work because I am now as a senior that always give good example for my junior, not bossy and stay humble; I hope that my thesis is completed on time and I can be more mature. God bless me.

So yeah! I got surprise and dinner from my SHS best friends, here it is!







We try new cafe in town the named is Coffee Taste. Good place with good food, so delicious!


XOXO,
Yohana

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar