Jumat, 09 Januari 2015

Re and Fort Cafe Malang

Re & Fort is one of many cafe in Malang that very very unique. Why I say this is a unique cafe, cause only in here you can found Plant Cake ! Ehmm btw, I like to go hangout to cafe but only unique cafe. Unique I means like the menu, interior and concept that different from the basically cafe. If I love with the cafe, menu, interior, concept, services or overall I always write it in my blog (travel page). Seriously I really wanted to go to Re & Fort since a few months ago but I have got a chance now :"( hiks. Ok ! Let's start review, enjoy :)

When I came luckily there was one empty place so I just sat there. But there are hangouters coming next and they are did not place so they are waited for other hangouters away, fortunately not too long (but what if the time waiting too long ? they are definitely upset and went looking for a new place).


What are you afraid of if the menu here is expensive ? Don't worry guys ! The price of Re & Fort menu is around Rp. 10.000 until Rp. 25.000 (aah I forgot it -_-) It's very very affordable price and of course the taste is delicious too.


The interior is good ! With decoration of neat arrangement of flower pots (cause the concept id garden cafe). The dim light. In every table there is a candle. The orders delivered on time. The atmosphere in the cafe was not to crowded. Because it is located near the highway so we can see the night view of the highway. The services is good and humble. Laasst the food is very delicious, all inggredients mixed perfectly.




This is our orders. You know guys, I want try all the menu by my self LOL. Unfortunately the time I get there the Winter Plant Cake is sold out :(. All food served with neat and fitting portion. The taste is good. I love the Beef Blackpepper Rice Bowl !!


Chicken BBQ Rice Bowl

Beef Blackpepper Rice Bowl

Chicken Katsu

Banana Oreo Plant Cake


Hide my ugly smile -_- I just feel very happy to go to good place with my cousin :)
Thank you Re & Fort Cafe for having me and my cousin with a good services and food.


Hey you that stay around Malang, don't forget to come and try this best Plant Cake in town only at Re & Fort Cafe !
Get Relax and Get Comfort !


Address :
Jalan Terusan Kawi No. 4 Malang

Opening Hours :
Tuesday - Sunday // 13.00 - 23.00

Sosmed :
Twitter - @reandfort_cafe
Instagram - @reandfort_cafe 


Stalk me at my Social Media

Loves, Yohana

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar