Selasa, 30 Desember 2014

How To Style Your Boyfriend




Who would not want to have a fashionable boyfriend ? All girl in the world obviously very wanted ! Yes, me too LOL. Every girl wants that her boyfriend to look different in every situation. But you know guys ? What the statement item that must and always boy wearing ?. It's like necklaces, bracelet, watch, hat and many more. I like men who wear watches and I think when he wear it looks cool, stylish in the same time. Not only that, watches are also suitable in all the activities and events like sport, formal, casual and more.

Btw, few days ago I found a great website, Invaluable.com. It's one of the world's largest online auction marketplaces. I'm in love with men's watch page here, that consist of many watch from famous brand, like Rolex. One that I love is this watch with gold color, simple but looks elegant. You must check Invaluable.com, cause not only watch. You can found many stuff with affordable price and of course with good quality too.


Happy Shopping !


Stalk me at my Social Media

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar