Senin, 10 November 2014

3 Color Triangle Nail Art


Long time no see my lovely readers, sorry for being late write on my blog cause my wifi is trouble until now so I can't check viewers, comments and else. Now I write this post on campus public wifi hehehee LOL. Today I make new nail art tutorial with simple technique and easy steps. Enjoy !


What you need ??
- 3 different colors of nail polish
- top coat
- tape


1. Apply the nail polish and wait until dry. If the result is not good apply again, a maximum of 2 times and wait until really dry.


2. Make triangle shape with the tape and then paste in your finger. Apply the different color, wait until dry.


3. Remove the tape carefully, last apply the top coat.




Tadaaa ! it's so easy. Don't think you can't make nail art, every girls is can make it. See you next nail art post.


Stalk me at my Social Media

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar