Sabtu, 20 September 2014

Today's Outfit





Today my department organization (HMJ Akuntansi) hold an event, named Diesnatalis Akuntansi 2014. It's to celebrate accounting department 9th anniversary, but today it's first time we make this celebration event. So much fun, all student is participate. But at the end we very tired *huft*. But in this post I doesn't discuss it maybe next post !. OK ! This is my outfit, simple for hot day and busy work. The material is thin but not invisibility. Wearing my sport shoes and sling bag it's so make me comfortable. Btw Happy Anniversary my beloved department !!.

T-shirt - Surfer Girl
Jeans - Unbranded
Sport Shoes - League
Mini Sling Bag - Gosh
Watch - Alexandre Christe (stolen from my mom)


Stalk me at my Social Media

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar