Senin, 15 September 2014

Fish and Chips



Ingredients :

Snapper Fish Fillet, you can use other tipe like Dory Fish Fillet.
Egg, shake it off to attach the fillet with flour.
Flour, to make crispy.
Lemon, use it to marinate the fillet and as a garnish.
Potato, cut into lenght shape.
Salt and Pepper, to seasoning.
Oil, to fry.

Fry the potato until golden brown, and drain using paper towels.

 Give a little bit of salt, pepper and lemon and wait for 5 minute to make the seasoning seep into the fillet.

 Soak in the egg batter and then in the flour, repeat two more times and fry it until golden brown. Don't forget to seasoning the egg and flour with a little bit of salt and pepper.


This is my lunch ! To fresh my stomach after tired lecture. How monday always busy ?? Huhh my energy is loss for listening lecturer but fortunately the second matakuliah does not exist so I can go home early *jokersmile*. Back to the topic, I try a new recipe name is Fish and Chips. Is one of the dishes that very famous in Britain. Consist of fish in flour wraps and fries were cut in lenght. The recipe is easy step but the taste is so delicious too, you must try on you kitchen !.


Stalk me at my Social Media

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar