Kamis, 18 September 2014

Easy Step to Make Infuse Water in 5 Minutes

What you need :

Jar / Bottle
Water
Sugar / Honey
Lemon (you can add with other fruit >.<)



Nowadays, infuse water is very very booming. Many people post this on they instagram. This is the step, just very very easy. Prepare the ingredients and mix all in the jar, bottle or else. Btw, in the hot day is very match to fresh you body and give you more energy. My mom always make infuse water for me but with tomato (slice, add sugar, stir, add water + ice bucket, stir). Ohh ya ! this infuse water can you bring when you run or doing some sports, go to office, campus (yes soon I gonna bring this to go to campus !) or else. Keep healty guys !!.


Stalk me at my Social Media

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar