Minggu, 20 Juli 2014

HAUL #1 | July and August



Bal Bal White Eyelet - City Sneaks (Payless)



Lady Dame Black - Brash (Payless)
I got two shoes from Payless that open store at PRJ with very cheap price *wink*.



L1212 Concept Vertical Tote Bag - Lacoste 
From my lovely aunt.



Crop Top - Et Cetera 
From my sister.



Cotton Pants - ITC Mangga Dua



K-POP T-Shirt 
From my brother girlfriend.


Knit Top - ITC Mangga Dua


Fake Polo Shirt - ITC Mangga Dua


Statement Shirt - ITC Mangga Dua
I need this for lecture cause my campus is muslim university so this is important stuff for me.


Hair Ties - Stroberi
I watch Gabriella Olivia haul video few monts ago and found hair ties so I grab it fast.


BB Cream - Maybelline
Seriously I can't dandan :(, I always like watch on youtube about make up tutorial specially korean and natural make up but I still can't until now >.<. So I choose BB cream to my everyday make up, and I'm in love the perfectly flawless result !.


Nail Polish - Pixy (From my lovey aunt again)

This is my first haul in 2014. I make it not to show off  guys :). I want to make the video of haul but I'm not confidence to speak english hahahaaa maybe soon.

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar