Rabu, 23 Juli 2014

Eye Nail Art



1. Paint your base with a different color of nail polish or same color (it's up to you). I feelling happy today so I paint my nail with colorfull nail polish.



2. Using the white nail polish and draw a two circle. I'm using nail polish brush, maybe you can use nail art brush or dotting tool to make a perfect circle.


3. Using the black nail polish and draw two small black circle. The positions of black circle is up to you i'ts like little monster eyes. I'm using dotting tool with small size to make small circle, if you don't have it you can use toothpick. Don't forget using the top coat to make the nail art long last.


Hello ! Finally I can make nail art post today after a long long time *lebayy*. Bored with modern nail art so I make funny nail art or cartoon nail art. And this is novel that I read start from yesterday maybe you can have same with me. I busy for help my mom redocorate her classroom yes ! my mom is a Teacher :), maybe I can post it tomorrow. So stay tune !.

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar