Minggu, 29 Juni 2014

QQ Kopitiam Summarecon Mall Serpong











Already 1 week I left Tanggerang and Jakarta. Seriously I want to be there for 1 month but my big family that domociled in there want to holiday in my home Malang so I don't want to home alone in there so I comeback to my home town. In my short holiday in there I visit some places just want to chit chat with my cousin, go to movie theater and many else. 
So this is QQ Kopitiam housed in Downtown Walk Summarecon Mall Serpong. I love the atmosphere in there and the wheather is good too not hot but not rainy. The furniture it's like a vintage and the food I love too !. The waiter is friendly and humble but some of them busy chit chat with friends so I find it hard to call. So don't forget if you being located in Serpong go to QQ Kopitiam, you must try it.

Address :
Downtown Walk Summarecon Mall Serpong Lt. Dasar Unit DGF - 232
Jl. Boulevard Gading Serpong, Serpong - Tangerang

Phone :
021 2931 0622

Opening hour : 
10.00 - 22.00

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar