Kamis, 15 Mei 2014

Quick






Yesterday I and Students Majoring of Accounting ( or HMJ ) went to Surabaya for run one of the work programs that we call Visit Accounting. As with the title we visit agency that related with accounting to expanding the knowledge or student majoring of accounting in other universities to sharing work programs and know each other. So we go to three destination STIE Perbanas, IAI East Java Region ( Ikatan Akuntan Indonesia ) and State University of Surabaya ( UNESA ). Ignoring my little child's face cause I very happy, why ?? I can holiday with my students majoring friends, see around Surabaya, actually know more broadly about accounting and study work programs with other university friends. I hope yesterday is not the last meeting but initial meetings to be shared into a better younger generation.

OK ! back to my post . I just post my comfort outfit that a couple of times I wear for campus activities. Thank you Endah for the quick photoshoot in the break time at UNESA *hug* *kiss*.

Blue Ruffle Top - Colorbox
Jeans - Unbranded
Bag - Donatello
Piper Grey Shoes - Airwalk

Loves, Yohana !

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar