Jumat, 16 Mei 2014

Green Potato Salad and Grilled Chicken

I like to try recipes that's easy to as in Resep Yummy, I found it on instagram. They demonstrated the step by step of cooking very easy, make girl like me that want to cook find it helpful. I interested with one of many recipes is Green Potato Salad and Grilled Chicken. I cooked this for my little brother he told me to make healthy dishes. So I make it today !, sorry if there is no pic in every step cause I bored to prepare it >.< but you can click in >>> Resep Yummy.

Ingredients :
Green Potato Salad
  • Lettuce, regular slice ( potong memanjang seperti biasa ),
  • Potato, boiled and diced,
  • Cherry Tomatoes, diced ( you can change with ordinary tomatoes ),
  • Mayonaise.
Grilled Chicken
  • Chicken Breast,
  • Black Pepper
  • Salt
  • Sesame Oil ( minyak wijen )
  • Oil
How to make :
  1. Mix all the salad ingredients already cut until blended in a bowl,
  2. Season the chicken with salt, black pepper and sesame oil until all parts are covered,
  3. Heat the oil in the pan, grilled the chicken with low heat to cooked evenly,
  4. And the last, serve it.
You can cut the grilled chicken and mix it with salad. If you don't like chicken you can change with dory fish or beef.




Sorry for not complete ingredients cause when I go to traditional market I forget to buy lettuce >.< !



Happy Weekend !

Loves, Yohana.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar