Rabu, 07 Mei 2014

Brawijaya Fashion Week 2014 : Booth










































































Do you know what I found in the last of booth ?? Yes ! EXO Overdose T - shirt, love it !

I forgot to share the media social or website of every booth cause I busy to take photos and pamper my eyes >.< *LOL. Every booth desaign is very cute and different theme with the other. And they sale many accecories, clothes, shoes, and else cute item with discount !!. I hope this booth not only in BFW but must on the bazar in mall or other event cause very difficult to search online shop in my town that sale goods like this booth.

Happy Thursday Guys !

Loves, Yohana

1 komentar:

  1. Wuaaak, kok ga tau event ini ya!
    Seru nih buat cuci mata harusnya :D

    BalasHapus