Rabu, 26 Februari 2014

Batik of The Day





Why yesterday I wearing batik to go to college ?? Because wednesday I'm the new Secretary of Commerce hahaha *lol*. Yesterday is valuation in english course about the number of export and import in Indonesia which is in the form of graphs. Actually I very excited because I want to show my skills to speak english. I only speak english in blog, diary so i want to try it !. Day before wednesday I was practice and dyeing hair while my mom, but the way I very want to practice with my older brother but he not in home now yes ! he was in Jakarta for project work :). When I practice if I wrong to say my mom always cut it and she justify it and thanks mom for support me and prepare air berkat for me. I wake up early morning to practice before take a bath and after that I doing morning routine ( drove my little brother to school ), I think i'ts to late to come to campus because I out of home in 6.30 but I including coming on the earliest. The valuation starts from number one while I the last number so many time for practice again. And finally I go to in front of the class to present my graph, I'm so nerveous but all of my friends cheer up me, like say SNSD and even say that I looks like Jessica SNSD *lol*. But in the middle of my present I launghing because my friend Rosita say my dialog with crazy style, and in the last conclusion I forget a little but finally I end well.






I and Rosita planned that wednesday doing photoshoot with my classmate Arfi but she not carry her clothes for photoshoot hah !. So only me doing the photoshoot in rooftop of my lecture building ( it's my favorite place ). I'm as the Secretary of Commerce in my graph so today I wearing my batik blazer ( like woman career ). Few week ago my mom give me fabric of batik from batik keris so I very excited to go to my family tailor don't forget I search blazer model in google that I like. I love batik pattern, I like wearing clothes that made from batik but in different models. Therefore I always go to family tailor, I never buy batik clothes in department store because the models is same with a lot of people, I hate it. So I always searching in google or branded store to inspire me and make it be different with other people.






And last I so thankful to the photographer of my photoshoot today as my classmate Arfi to help me ( you must see his photography in here or here ). If you not help me maybe this post is nothing. Oh yah ! I also say thank you again for my friends Silfina, Endah, Diyan, Wahyudi, Diah, Anna, Pipit and else ( sorry I'm forget ) say to me that my blog is good or nice :), and for my friends that say in your heart that my blog is good !.








Batik Blazer - Design by Me ( Fabric from Batik Keris )
White Tanktop - Unbranded
Jeans - Lois Jeans
Belt - Color Box
Flat Shoes in Blue - Marin Shop
Caviar Classic Bag - Chanel

1 komentar:

  1. Hi Yohana,

    Nice pics and great mix match!

    We just open batik online shop to spread the love for batik around the world: www.batik.click

    Let's spread the love :)

    BalasHapus