Jumat, 15 November 2013

Balekambang Beach


Last week my classmates invited me to accompany him to hunting in Balekambang beach. It is a beach that is located on top of a mountain, why I can say that because the journey to get there when I saw that there was water on the mountain which apparently it is the beach. Wooww god works very magical, very beautiful beaches, but unfortunately a lot of people who throw garbage there.






I did not get to take pictures there instead of not bringing a camera but I'm lazy to take pictures, because it's the first time I Balekambang I was there just to enjoy the beauty of the beach





















But the way I have not been to decorate my nails, maybe next post about my nailart this month, stay tune yah hahaha!









Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar