Selasa, 15 Oktober 2013

All About Broccoli

Day that my friend brought to school crispy broccoli for lunch meal, she gave me one piece of broccoli for tester, apparently tastes good too but the first time such a strange look to be eaten. I think it just fits like a soup cooked healthy. Of ever since I was a family favorite food because it can be cooked just about anything, healthy and easy to process.







First, dip into beaten egg on the seasoning with salt and pepper. Second, roll into the flour which has been in seasoning well with salt and pepper. And final fry in oil until golden brown. 




Don't forget to add tomato sauce or chilli sauce.

When I was cooking the broccoli turns crispy flour batter out but the rest of the eggs and broccoli still a lot. Then I immediately chop the broccoli and mix it into the egg.






Finally I'm done, and this is it Omelete Broccoli !!


    
Finish cooking my first brother asked me to prepare breakfast for her. He lusted large eat rice so I add a lot to him and I also put lettuce on his side.



It turns out he posted the results of my cooking to a path of social networking.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar