Minggu, 06 Oktober 2013

I'm a Junior Chef !!

Than I was a kid, I love to see people cooking. Whether it's cooking tv show or my aunt who cook (my mom can not cook he always works). Sometimes I also try to cook, sometimes good sometimes bad, but I'm still learning. At first I was not able to detect the flavors I'm a long time but I could. I was not going to cook anymore because the material is less at home, I want my kitchen like a restaurant kitchen in super full (it was probably because I was a kid). Now I just go to college and still spare my time so I started to learn to cook by yourself again because this is not a holiday of July or December my aunt could not teach me to cook but 2 months away Christmas, I can not wait to learn to cook with my aunt. The results of my cooking, comment if you want to ask!.


Cap Cay



Brokoli Teriyaki



Caisim



Capcay



Ceker Pedas



Fuyunghai



Mie Goreng Jawa Seafood



Simply Friedrice



Nasi Goreng Ikan Benggol


Oseng - Oseng


Udang Kecap



Bihun Brokoli



Sosis Gulung Mie



Brokoli Tongkol Saus Sarden



Sandwich



Pepes Tongkol



Soto Komplit



Tongkol Black Pepper



Tongkol Bumbu Sarden


Es Blewah



Kolak Ubi Ungu 



Rendang 



Roti Bakar  



Pisang Nangka 



Semur Bandeng



Sosis Asam Manis

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar